Friday, April 10, 2015

2015-2016 Auxiliary Line Results

Parents and Students,
            First and foremost I would like to thank all those students who auditioned for the 2015-2016 Auxiliary Line. We had a record turn out with 22 students attending auditions. I hope you learned a lot from our clinician Ms.Terrencia and I am very excited about the potential of our guard for next year.
Those who made the 2015-2016 Childersburg High School Auxiliary Line are:

Color Guard:
  • Shalee Carpenter
  • Amai Cohill
  • Terrencia Cook
  • Laterrika Datcher
  • Kiara Garrett
  • Leah Garrett
  • Dynesha Garrett
  • Shayla Garrett
  • Jayla Garrett
  • Oviundra Harris
  • Summer Kissic
  • Rebekah Marbury
  • Melanie Moore
  • Justine Morris
  • Elijah Swain
  • Jalitha Twymon
  • Tori Williams


            If anyone has any question about the audition or the results they are welcome to schedule an appointment with me starting Monday. I will have a brief meeting with the 2015 guard this coming week to discuss camp and uniforms.
            To those that did not make the line, thank you again for auditioning. I hope you learned a lot and will consider auditioning for the line next year.
            I will see everyone tomorrow for Coosa fest. Have a great Friday!

Regards,
Mr.Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment