Sunday, September 28, 2014

Holtville Game


Parents and Students,
I hope everyone is having a restful and relaxing Sunday. I know the outcome of the game on friday was not what we wanted but my hat goes off to the band. Not only were our students a class act throughout the game but they had a great performance Friday night, and I am happy with where we are leading into our competition in a couple weeks. This week we play Holtville which will be another division game for our Childersburg Tigers. The band will leave the school at 4:45 for this game. Here are our announcements for the week:

  • This weeks game is away against Holtville High School. Please click on the link for the itinerary: Holtville Game.
  • The band will attend the Chief Ladiga Marching Band Competition on Saturday October 11. I should have an itinerary for this event this week. We are still in need of several chaperones if you would like to chaperone this event please let me know ASAP.
  • Please remember our Fruit Fundraiser. Money and order forms are due on October 13th.
  • Our next band booster meeting is next thursday October 9th.
Have a wonderful week.

Regards,
Mr.Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment