Sunday, July 6, 2014

Band Orientation Meeing Thursday at 5:00pm

I hope everyone is having a great summer and had a safe 4th. Its hard to believe that the summer is halfway over but I am excited for everything coming up this year. The band room is clean and ready to go and I am pleased to say we have new music stands!
Finally I just wanted to send everyone a reminder about our Band orientation meeting this Thursday July 10th at 5:00pm in the band room. This meeting if for all students planning on being a part of the Marching Band next year. If you are on vacation or not able to attend the meeting please let me know and we can schedule a meeting time during band camp. I can't wait to see everyone then and I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

Regards,
Mr.Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment